Mood Walks summer teleconferences
This series of teleconferences will be an opportunity to hear from other Mood Walks host sites to share ideas and successes, troubleshoot any challenges, answer questions, and perhaps hear from some guest speakers. We welcome your input in planning these sessions — please let us know if there are specific topics you would like to discuss.
Each teleconference will take place on the second Wednesday of each month, from 10 am to 11 am (except in August), and our hope is that each of you is able to attend at least two — one specific to your group (i.e., mental health agency staff or hiking club or Conservation Authority representative) and one of the teleconferences open to all. We are open to an evening teleconference for partners as well if there is interest.
- Wednesday, June 11 – Mental health agency staff only
- Wednesday, July 9 – Hike club and Conservation Authority staff only
- Tuesday, August 12 – Open to all
- Wednesday, September 10 – Mental health agency staff only
- Wednesday, October 8 – Open to all
A reminder will be sent out prior to each teleconference.
Again, your input is welcome!
No comments yet.